zaterdag 29 november 2014

10 questions

Hello everyone,
Today I’m going to try and write in English. My grammar isn’t that great but hey, you can always try and find out how it works. But that is not why you clicked on this article. You probably clicked on it to see me answering 10 random questions. Let’s hop into it.

  1. Have you ever hopelessly failed a test? – Yes, actually many times #oops #sorrynotsorry
  2. Do you like travelling? – Yeah I do, but I easily get car sick so that’s a downside to it.
  3. What is the first thing you notice about people? – I think their charisma
  4. do you like chocolate? – I basically live on it so yeah I think so
  5. what makes you bored? – It really think it’s school. Not everything or everyone. Just 90% of it.
  6. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? – This one goes perfectly together with question number two. I actually don’t know. There are so many places I haven’t been. But I think I will choose for Los Angeles. I’ve heard so many cool things about it and I want to try it myself
  7. Tell me about the last movie you saw? – It was actually the Breakfast Club. I’ve finally seen it and I absolutely adore it. Now I know why people love this movie
  8. If you would be a superhero, what powers do you want to have? I want to be able to change myself to anyone and anything. Do I want to be Beyoncé, okay. Do I want to be a lamp that everyone ignores? I already am. But oke
  9. What your first thought upon waking up? Fuck. My. Life. Nevermind, it’s already fucked up. I wanna eat, but I don’t want to move. And I wanna sleep, but I am awake. Ughhhhhhhhh. Life is hard.
  10. Do you believe in ghosts? Well.. When it’s light outside, no. But when it’s dark I am more open-minded

So yeah. These were my questions and I hope you liked it ;)
Bye

(Don’t be afraid to comment down below what your answers are or if you want to know more about me)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten